Wow, it's been over a month since I've done a Multitude Monday post. Last week I was out for the count the first half of the week with some sort of horrible virus. So glad that's over. Despite that yuckiness, there's much to be thankful for over the past week:
526. The boys sang "Jingle Bells" and "Go Tell it on the Mountain" in their first co-op presentation. Regardless of being scared, all went smoothly.
527. Christmas presents for all have arrived, now onto wrapping (one of my favorite Christmas activities).
528. The fact that Sophia doesn't bother the Christmas tree!
529. A chest freezer where I can store homemade chicken stock.
530. Gingerbread house making with the boys.
531. Cookie making with my mom.
532. Walks in the fresh, cold air.
533. Sophia's joyfulness.
534. Josh being able to take time off of work to take care of me when I was sick last week. That I got the virus last week and not this week of Christmas.
535. That no one else in the family got the virus, despite the fact I had it for about 4 days.
536. Watching the boys play dinosaurs so well together.
537. The most fabulous audio book for kids: Winnie the Pooh. Stellar version with multiple voices by actors like Stephen Fry and Judi Dench. Can't say enough about this unabridged production!
538. Fun night out at Josh's work party.
539. Going to our first live nativity! Owen asking perceptive questions while we watched it.
540. The twinkle of Christmas tree lights.
541. Chocolate Hazelnut Meringue cake. So yummy and fancy.
542. A new family tradition: A Jesse Tree Family Devotional. The fact that the boys look forward to it each night.
543. Being reminded yesterday in church of "something old and rugged": the cross and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.