480. Owen's name for me: "My sweetheart Mommy."
481. Duncan's politeness.
482. Fresh gingerbread.
483. The first draft of an article finished for Ungrind.
484. Creamed Kale.
485. Three full nights of sleep! Probably the most I've slept through the night in one week since Sophia's birth.
486. Finding a dress online and on sale for a wedding this weekend. Comfortable, classy, easy to dress up or down. And I measured an XS! I think for the first time ever . . .
487. Great babysitters. Shout out to Kenzie and Emily!
488. That the boys are enjoying co-op more and more.
489. A night out with a friend at the Cheesecake Factory and the long over due purchase of new jeans that actually fit me.
490. Celebrating a friend's marriage over the weekend.
491. Being able to turn on the heat with the flip of a switch when cold.
492. A family outing to Wegmans.
492. A two-hour nap on Sunday.
493. A powerfully convicting sermon yesterday. The Holy Spirit's work in my heart regarding bitterness and unforgiveness.