Last week was a bit insane. I was prepping to shoot my very. first. wedding. I was at turns nervous (why did I say "yes" to this?) and excited (this will be so fun!). It was the wedding of Josh's cousin and we were driving to Virginia for the weekend. Sophia developed a fever on Wednesday that ended up being a roseola virus. Of course, I think she's had but one fever since she was born, but the weekend we have a long car trip and I'll be shooting a wedding she develops a fever. It all ended up being fine though. The wedding was beautiful and the pictures have turned out lovely too. Can't wait to share the sneak peek in the near future!
But until then, I'm thankful for . . .
364. A birthday party at the park for a neighbor boy.
365. $1 store surprises and audio books for the boys for our trip to VA. That they were excellent travelers!
366. Medicine to give a fevered baby.
367. Being asked to shoot Stephen and Katy's wedding.
368. Safe travel despite torrential downpours and bad visibility.
369. My mother-in-law, and sister-in-law's willingness to babysit so we could attend the rehearsal. Also for their help the day of the wedding.
370. That the wedding went smoothly and was beautiful. That I felt calm, cool, collected, and totally enjoyed shooting the wedding.
371. A friend's willingness to rearrange her day to babysit for me to go to the dentist.
322. No cavities.
373. The boys love of the outdoors. Watching them play frisbee, soccer, search for cicada shells and climb trees.
374. Sweet Corn Pasta.
375. Cold showers after hot and humid days.
376. Discovering a rust and yellow colored male Imperial moth hanging on a screen window.
377. Summer evening drives.
378. Going to see Cars 2 with the boys.
389. Sunday nap with Owen, who stroked my hair until he fell asleep.
390. A fuller and more complete understanding of Proverbs 31.