190. Visiting the Estuary Center and getting to see a snake eat a mouse and the boys getting to touch a box turtle. Then a fun trip to Dunkin' Donuts.
191. Three play dates in one week! The boys getting to interact with other boys and girls of different ages, both younger and older than themselves.
192. Daffodils and forsythia blooming: just a little breath of spring and a reminder that despite the snow flakes that fell, spring weather is really just around the corner.
193. Freshly scrubbed floors.
194. Blueberry coffee cake.
195. Duncan's outstretched arms: "Give me a hug, mom!"
196. Homemade granola for morning breakfasts.
198. A family shopping trip to Target and Home Depot.
199. Getting our garden started. Planted Spinach, Lettuce (romaine, red leaf, mesclun) and Swiss Chard.
200. Family time with the boy's grandmother and great-grandmother who spent some time with us over the weekend. They learned to play the card game "Memory."
201. My mom making and bringing Sunday lunch.
202. Dedicating Sophia to the Lord at church along side four other parents with their children.