We've got a sick house today. Owen started with a fever on Saturday afternoon and Duncan followed the next day with one. Last night was pretty horrible, with both boys sleeping with me in our bed. They would wake up almost hysterical at times, disoriented and feverish. Today we're camped out at home, except for a brief trip to feed ducks at a local pond. But despite sickness, there's still much to be thankful for this week:
153. Good movies to watch while everyone is sick, like How to Train Your Dragon.
154. The fact that this is the first time we've been sick this year.
155. The fact that the boys LOVE green smoothies!
156. My Valentine's Day surprise: a kitchen aid mixer!
157. A Valentine's Day tea party with the kiddos and my mom last week.
158. Another Valentine's Day surprise by friends who delivered candy bars to the boys.
160. I sold our Double Snap 'n Go on Craig's List.
161. Storytime at the library.
162. Reading the gospels as we lead up to Easter.
163. Two blood-red Amaryllis blossoms gracing our table to add color to the winter drabness.
164. Whole Wheat Bread.
166. That I'm on week 8 of memorizing the book of Colossians in a year. This is the most consistent I've ever been at memorizing scripture!